Marketing & Communication Student
(20-24 hours per week)
You are an enthusiastic marketing communications student that gets energy from a dynamic and sometimes hectic work environment. You are an ambitious person that can work both in a professional team environment and independently. Your drive and affinity for marketing communications makes you want to grab this opportunity to learn a lot about the field in a dynamic, fast-growing company and to further orientate on your future career.
The multi-dynamic role is ideal for someone who is further along their studies and has time to work 3 days a week. It is the ideal starting point for a marketing & communication student, as you get a lot of space to further develop yourself. You work 2 days a week at our office in Rotterdam and are flexible in completing the remaining hours.
In your role you are the middle(wo)man for a lot of different people within the organization. You are skilled in keeping an overview and get energized from implementing and maintaining several projects, such as award participation, organization of roundtables, etc. Some of your weekly tasks include:
• check possible interesting events and awards in addition to facilitate and coordinate our participation at these events;
• provide constant content on our website, social media and internal network;
•plan and coordinate relation events together with sales colleagues;
• work together with the creative department on on- and offline branding;
• collaborate with your team on continuous projects such as team participation in sport events, translating texts from Dutch to English and creating marketing & communications plans for different internal projects.
Depending on your independence, skills and expertise, your role within the organization can be as big or small as you want it to be. There are a lot of opportunities within the organization to pick up projects outside your department so you can explore and gain knowledge in other fields as well!
Some specifics we require
• 3rd or 4th year student in the field of Marketing, Communications, and/ or Business Media;
• available for 20 to 24 hours per week;
• representative and goal-oriented;
• experience with Social Media and Microsoft Office;
• affinity for data driven marketing;
• excellent communication and organization skills;
• fluent in Dutch and English.
Working at Oxyma is a great opportunity to work with the best professionals. That is why we always look for the best matches to grow our team. If you want to work in a high-performance environment, but also want to invest in yourself and your colleagues, we are definitely looking for you. Especially if you are fun to work with and enjoy our Friday afternoon drinks.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
If you need more information, or get acquainted with Oxyma, please contact our corporate recruiter Wendy Maat: email@example.com / +31(0)610 500 827