Internship Relationship Marketing Coordinator – Alumni Network
Within Accenture, we believe that once you have worked for Accenture, you will always stay connected with Accenture. Accenture is committed to building enduring relationships with both current and former employees - providing our people the opportunity to make a lasting impact. To let Accenture Alumni stay connected to our company, we are looking for an ambitious student, who is dedicated and eager to learn, to assist the Relationship Marketing Lead. Amongst others, you will manage several communication channels and organize parts of events. The goal of these activities is to strengthen the alumni network and create valuable relationships. Fluent use of written and spoken Dutch is required. An advanced use of the English language is an absolute pro. Affinity with organizing events, professional communication and analytical thought are required skills.
You are a real organizing talent, capable of giving advice to many projects at the same time and you can switch between different projects easily. You like taking responsibility for your work, but you are also a real team player. The internship takes place in a period of at least six months.
Place within the organization
De Marketing & Communications department works on profiling the Accenture brand. It also provides services to the Dutch Accenture market, using a wide frame of channels like social media, PR, advertising, and events. The Marketing team consists of 16 people. You are under direct supervision of the Relationship Marketing lead.
- You are studying at a University of Applied Sciences or University, in the direction of Marketing, Event Management or Hotel Management;
- You have affinity with professional communication, marketing and organizing events;
- You are a team player with excellent communicative skills;
- You are independent and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are a talent in organizing, pragmatic, analytical, a star in planning, flexible and result driven;
- Your use of Dutch and English languages is excellent both in speech and written word.
What does it bring you?
- You will receive excellent support of an experienced marketing team;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- There is the possibility to graduate with experienced support, knowledge, and expertise;
- You will gain experience within a big, international consultancy firm.
Time Frame: A minimum of six months
Hours a week: 40
Do you want to apply? Click here