Internship PR and Events – Digital Talent Factory @ MOBGEN
We are looking for a forward thinker. Someone that lives and breathes technology, always thinking how something can be improved with technology, and who is an entrepreneur in the making with the drive to succeed and is excited about the future of the application of technology. As part of our team you will ask the difficult questions, you will challenge documentation /people /functionalities, you will take ownership of the quality and help us ensure that the end-user has a smooth and fully functional experience. Mobile technology is used more and more nowadays and it is essential for us to stand out on a quality-level, to move things from ‘Good’ to ‘Great’.
PR and Event Interns deliver awesome content to tell our stories and educate prospective clients and existing clients. Along with delivering innovative thought leadership in content and format that is relevant for prospective and existing clients to show the depth of our knowledge, our curiosity and firmly establish our label as a creative technologist player.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a student in the field of communication, marketing, PR or related fields.
- You are a geek who knows you AR from your VR
- You are people person and love working across cultures and teams.
- You are a collaborative person.
- You are the boss of your own responsibilities.
- You are flexible and adaptable.
- You are proactive and capable of working under pressure.
- Happy to ask questions and receive and give constructive feedback.
- Fluent in English
- This internship would be a part of your study program.
Other appreciated skills.
- Able to prioritize information and make decisions that will attract our audience.
- Take ownership and live and breathe the KPIs that indicate growth and show our progress.
- Help define the PR media strategy
What can we offer you?
Within MOBGEN we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced professionals;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise in mobile;
- There will be fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office;
- You will be part of many team building activities;
- There will be internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning
- Period: 6 months
- Location: Amsterdam
Do you want to apply? Click here