Internship Internal Communication
At Accenture, everything revolves around innovation. This is also the case within the Internal Communications department. Therefore, your ideas and creative insights are more than welcome. Because of the central position that Internal Communications holds within the company, you will quickly learn about our international and dynamic company, where no day is the same!
You will play a significant role within the Marketing & Communication team. You will support the Internal Communications Advisor with all aspects of internal communication:
- In charge of the local news site of Accenture The Netherlands
- Being responsible for communication of Leadership Changes
- Managing and editing the internal communication platform
- Contact person for several internal communication channels
- Creating and writing appealing content for the internal channels
- Supporting the organization of internal events.
Place within the organization
This internship will be a position within the Marketing & Communication team of Accenture The Netherlands.
Are you the perfect candidate?
• You are in the third or fourth year of your study and specialized in the area of communication/journalism
• You have a strategic mind that will enable you to contribute to the internal proud and need for information, with the provided resources
• You are a team player with excellent communication and writing skills
• You are fluent in Dutch and English; both spoken and written
• You work independently and have a hands-on mentality
• You know how to keep an overview and manage several tasks at the same time
• You are creative and have an affinity for graphic designing
• Experience with Photoshop is an advantage
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You cooperate with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
• You will expand your professional network;
• Duration: 6 months (exact time is negotiable)
• Hours per week: 40 hours
• Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work with colleagues)
• Start date: 1ste of February 2018
We are looking forward meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Esmeralda Wesselink at telephone number 020-5729831 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carrier or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.