Intern Marketing Activation
About the Company
The Fatboy Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion
- Be a pro-active business partner
It’s scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Retailers, consumers and brand ambassadors. It is the point of liaison between all the clients’ needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, trade marketing, campaign creation, digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, and PR management.
The Activation team manages the retail, franchise and wholesale activations for all marketing campaigns that are rolled out globally.
As intern Marketing Activation, you will support in executing marketing campaigns towards store communication in retail, (online) wholesale, franchise stores globally. You will work closely together with the Marketing Managers on:
- Support the on & offline marketing teams
- Content & strategy creation for our social media channels
- Assist the international P.R manager.
- Analyze and handle potential sponsorships.
- Maintaining the marketing calendar based on the commercial calendars of the Markets and the Retail and E-commerce department.
- Organizing international trade fairs.
- Building a close relationship with the markets, internal departments and 3rd parties.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Duration is 6 months.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program.
- Educational requirements: University
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Good communication skills: fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Team player: work hard, play hard!
- Responsive and service minded
- Flexible. No nine to five mentality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Pre: if you speak French or German fluently or own your own website/blog.
- We love to be surprised.
A full-time internship with lots of freedom in a unique Global design brand. A lot of independence and freedom to actively support the team and make our brands grow.
Want to apply? Email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org