Join the 49th board of the Marketing Association EUR
The Marketing Association EUR is recruiting its 49th board!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to challenge yourself, take the unbeaten path and show the world what you’re made of? A part-time board year at the Marketing Association EUR means being in charge of over 80 active members and organizing over a dozen events for 1400+ members. In short, your task will be to bridge the gap between theory and practice, by organizing events such as the Marketing Conference and the Advertising Day, or through our networking drinks and company in-house days. You will provide marketing students with the best opportunities for their prospective careers and help them meet their future employers.
Why apply for a board year?
- Run a real organization. Be in a managing position at one of the biggest marketing associations around.
- Put theory to practice. Apply what you have learned in a completely different environment.
- Develop your skills. Gain knowledge that will help you in your future career and personal life.
- Strengthen your CV. Get your CV noticed by recruiters.
- Discover the leader in you. Be challenged in the areas of strategic thinking and project management.
Do you want more information about the available positions? Take a look at the brochure or the following articles below:
Secretary & Vice-President
External Relations Coordinator
Are you Dutch-speaking, ambitious, marketing-minded and ready for Your Next Destination? Take the wheel and join the 49th board of the Marketing Association EUR. The application deadline is the 14th of May!